Theft Recovery in GoGuardian Admin requires screenshots to be enabled on student devices in order to work correctly.
Additional important Theft Recovery settings include:
To enable screenshots:
- Using your administrator-level credentials, log into the Google Admin console at admin.google.com.
- Click on Device Management.
- Click on Chrome Management, under the Device Settings heading on the left side of the screen.
- Click on User Settings.
- Select an OU containing students.
- Scroll to the Content heading.
- Using the Screenshot dropdown menu, select the Enable screenshots option.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Save.