Each time a website is blocked because of the GoGuardian filter it will appear in the blacklist history. Below you will see a breakdown of what each bit of information means within the blacklist history itself. You can download a CSV of the blacklist history within a specific date range by clicking “Download CSV” located on the top right hand side of the page, within the blue bar.
- The URL of the page that was blocked.
- The time and date of the blocked attempt.
- The user who attempted to visit the blocked page.
- The category the site that was blocked belongs to, as well as a drop down box allowing you to suggest a re-categorization of the site.
- The time frame of the blacklist history you are viewing. This view can be changed with the drop down box to show either today, last 3 days, last 7 days, last 30 days, this month (from the beginning of the month to the current day in that month), last month, or any customizable date range you would like.