Navigate to All Users > Specific User Email > Flagged Activity > Flagged Sites
- This timeframe can be changed with the drop down box, to show results from the beginning of time, today, last 3 days, last 7 days, last 30 days, this month (from the beginning of the month to the current day in that month), last month, or any customizable date range you would like.
- Switch between “50” or “100” results per page with this drop down box.
- Download a CSV of the information by pressing “Download CSV” on the top right hand side in the blue bar.
- Each listing includes the URL of the site that was flagged, the specific words that generated the flag, a colored severity scale (yellow, orange, red), the date and time that the flagged activity occurred, and the IP address of the user at the time the activity was reported..
- Selecting the URL of the site that was flagged will open the site in a new tab.
- For more information, see Flagged Activity